It was awesome meeting with the Igbere Ministers Global Forum Umuahia chapter on 3rd, February 2017. The International President Rev. Dickson I. Samuel was there to encourage all Igbere Ministers around Umuahia to join hands together with us to make ‘Igbere great again’ in order to restore the Glory of God in Igbere generally.
Top on the agenda of the meeting was.
1. The Igbere Secondary school renovation projects going on now .
2. Our last all Igbere General Solemn Assembly and the relocation of administrative headquarters from Lagos to Aba Eastern of Nigeria
3. The issues on Ezi-Igbere Secondary scholarship to encourage and help those who could not pay or continue their education because of some serious financial challenges.
4. On the table of our discussion was the great welfare packages for all the members of Igbere Ministers
5. Abroad scholarships for children of Igbere Ministers and also Oral Robert University scholarship Tulsa Oklahoma for members of Igbere Ministers only .
The International President Rev. D. I. Samuel also encouraged those who have not yet registered as a member to do so as soon as possible. The meeting came to an end with prayers for all Igbere Ministers and all Igbere generally.
BE PART OF THIS GREAT MOVES FOR GREATER GLORY IN IGBERE.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
GOD BLESS IGBERE EBIRI!