The stage is set and excitement is on in Aba Chapter of the Igbere Ministers Global Forum.
The Igbere Ministers Global Forum has moved the Administrative Headquarters of the organization to Aba SouthEast of Nigeria. Also, the new Executive was Inaugurated on 6th February 2017, to pioneer the affairs of the organization for the next one year.
It was awesome gathering and a great turn out of both old and new members.
Our International President, Rev. D. I. Samuel was there to witness the occasion.
The new Executive are as follows:
1. Rev. Dr. Mbonu Johnson as the President of Aba Chapter and International Vice-President .
2. Rev. Preiz Imo Orji – Vice President Aba Chapter.
3. Rev. N. N. Eme – Operational Administrative Secretary.
4. Rev. Ikechukuw Awa – Deputy Operational Administrative Secretary and Publicity Secretary.
5. Rev. Uzo Igwe Abraham – Treasury.
6. Rev. Marcus Financial – Secretary.
7. Rev. John Odum – Chief Provost.
8. Rev. Isaiah Evidence – Member Legal Adviser.
9. Rev. Uche O. Uche From Abuja chapter and the northern regional President of Igbere Ministers still remains the International and National Secretary General.of Igbere Ministers Global Forum.
The Agendas of the meeting were:
1. The Achievement Igbere Ministers made within the space of one year.
2. Our vision for this year.
3. The on going Igbere Secondary School renovation project campaign.
4. Ezi-Igbere Secondary scholarship to encourage and help those who could not pay or continue their education because of some difficulties.
5. Plans for Oral Robert university scholarship Tulsa Oklahoma for members of Igbere Ministers.
6. Overseas Scholarship for Igbere Ministers’ Children.
7. The plans to build our Administrative Headquarters in Igbere and special training center for the jobless igbere youth.to engaged them on a path to achieve greatness for their life and families.
8. Our upcoming Crusade this year 2017.and our first International conference outside Nigeria and other matters was discussed during the meeting.
The International President Rev. Dickson I. Samuel also used the occasion to encourage everyone to join hands and get the membership form and be registered as to keep our records accurate. The International President also asked the members to follow the steps of peace towards one another as an example to others and to Igbere in general.
Among the spiritual fathers in attendance, are Rev. Dr. Ekeoma E. Ekeoma and Rev. Chukwu Njoku.
GOD BLESS IGBERE EBIRI!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.