Data Usage is always a concern for most WhatsApp users especially those who done have unlimited data plan in their phone service. So, we are recommending the following settings on your phone to minimize your data and prevent you from unnecessary expenses.
- Log in to Whatsapp account and Click on the three dotted points on the top right corner of your phone screen.
- Select ‘Settings’ – the last option on the menu.
- Select ‘Data Usage’ – the fourth option.
- On “When using mobile data”, uncheck all the checkboxes of Photos, Audio, Video and Documents, and click OK.
- On “When connected on Wi-Fi”, you may select (Check) all the check boxes or only the ones you want.
- On “When roaming”, uncheck all the checkboxes of Photos, Audio, Video and Documents, and click OK.