About User/Customer’s Personal Information that IgberePost.com Gathers
The information we learn from users or customers helps us personalize and continually improve your users or shopping experience at www.IgberePost.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Examples of what we collect may include but not limited too the following: your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features or even complete the order. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, filling your order, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses igberepost.com. Some examples of the information we receive may include Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and timezone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from igberepost.com if we offer such service and your computer supports such capabilities. We avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers by comparing our customer list to lists received from other companies.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that may be transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. It may provide greetings, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the tool bar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Does www.IgberePost.com share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries LINKMOMENT controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those
described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace and Auctions sellers, these businesses may operate stores at comor sell offerings to you at www.igberepost.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of IGBEREPOST.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of IGBEREPOST.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of IgberePost.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. During order processing the entire credit card number is automatically transmitted to the appropriate credit card
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
IGBEREPOST.com may display targeted advertising based on personal information about users. Although Www.igberepost.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a targeted advertisement meet the targeting
criteria used to display the ad.
Are Children Allowed to Use IgberePost.com?
IgberePost.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use IgberePost.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit IgberePost.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Maryland. If you have any concern about privacy at IgberePost.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.